Content for Multilingual Features
As a visitor I want to experience features for that area.
AC: At least one feature per example is given for:
- Manage any number of languages within a single TYPO3 installation.
- Painlessly edit and translate website content with TYPO3’s intuitive user interface. Support non-Latin character sets—Arabic, Chinese, Cyrillic, etc.—and fonts and varied writing directions, for example when quoting in Hebrew (right-to-left) within an English (left-to-right) text.
- Easily differentiate editor roles by languages and arbitrary rule-sets like regional pages, or corporate divisions.
- Maintain consistency while localizing content independently across international teams.
- Integrate with a variety of translation services, such as LanguageWire.
- TYPO3 supports content translation by default. No need to install third-party language support.
- Automatically mark translated content for review and notify translators when the original text changes.