Content for Hosting, System, and Environment
As a visitor I want to experience features for that area.
AC: At least one example are given for:
- PHP runs 80% of all websites and TYPO3 runs on the most recent version of the programming language.
- Host anywhere - TYPO3 is supported on Linux, Windows, Mac, and all public and private cloud infrastructures. TYPO3 is cloud-ready and scalable on any cloud hosting infrastructure.
- Web server support. TYPO3 CMS runs on the infrastructure you already run, be it Apache, NGINX, Microsoft IIS, or Caddy Server.
- Database agnostic. TYPO3 is compatible with PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, MariaDB, MySQL, and SQLite.
- Compatible with all major browsers for site visitors and editors. TYPO3 supports the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge, as well as Internet Explorer version 11 and higher.