Should be able to select "all events" in select box of event picker
Problem to solve
Currently, "community" and "all events" does not display the same result.
- startpage or click on "all events": https://typo3.org/community/events/ (does not contain camp munich)
- community: https://typo3.org/community/events/community/all/ (does not contain developer days)
If it is not the same (which it currently isn't), then the following behaviour is confusing:
If you select the start page or click on "All events" in the bottom, the select box selects "Community". I think it would be less confusing if you add "all events" to the select box.
Add an option "all events"
- Option "all events" is available in selector
- Option "all events" displays all events in the list
- Option "all events" is enabled by default, when entering the events list page (https://typo3.org/community/events/)