WIP: Resolve "Create a karma administration functions in frontend"
This was changed from a backend to a frontend module.
Team leaders and other users with explicitly assigned access should be able to manually add karma for attending events, sprints, etc.:
- Supply a list of usernames
- Select source action from a menu (e.g. "Attended camp" or "Attended sprint"). Actions and karma amounts are defined in TypoScript.
- Enter a description, e.g. "typo3.org sprint 1/2019" (needs additional LedgerEntry field)
- Click "Preview" button. A new page with expanded usernames and possibility to correct unknown/wrong usernames appears.
- Karma is added to the users.