Improve contact form and page
I have some suggestions to improve the contact form & page on typo3.org:
- Heavily improve the blue notice box. It should list a number of contacts for the various topics:
- Security related requests should solely be sent to email@example.com and never via the form!
- Inquiries to the TYPO3 GmbH should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
- Questions regarding certification and the education committee must be filed here.
- Problems with typo3.org / TER or any other website should go directly to either GitLab or a specific mail address.
- Downtimes of any services or other server related topics should be sent to email@example.com
- Core Team questions should be directed towards Benni
- only (!) if none of the above applies, the form should be filled which then ends up in OTRS
- Add double opt-in for the email address. I often receive mails from the contact form with invalid mail addresses. Furthermore it helps to prevent spam.
- Add a rate limit to the form. I just got the same form email 44 times.
Thx a lot for making my life easier!