Content for Continuity, Community, & Open Source
As a visitor I want to experience features for that area.
AC: At least one feature per example are given for:
- Consistent, on-time releases and code quality underscore TYPO3’s predictability and long-term reliability.
- TYPO3’s community organizational structure fosters the CMS’s stability and supports growth. The TYPO3 Association and its commercial arm (TYPO3 GmbH), work in close collaboration with a community of web development professionals.
- Delivering today’s web: The TYPO3 Core Team’s roadmap and development goals are focused on enabling digital agencies—the core of the TYPO3 community—to build and deliver the best possible projects for their clients.
- 100% open source. TYPO3 and its related projects are licensed under the GPL, Gnu Public License, meaning you are always free to use it, understand it, modify it, and pass on your changes to anyone.
- Up-to-date features and coding practices have been a defining marker for TYPO3 since 1999.
- TYPO3 CMS is built on open source industry-standards, including: libraries (e.g. Symfony components), practices (PSR-compliant implementations, Composer-based dependency management), and PHP (the language running 80% of the web), making it a valuable, easy-to-learn skill set for web developers familiar with other systems.