Content for Accessibility
As a visitor I want to experience features for that area.
AC: At least one example are given for:
- Include the accessibility markup in the templates, including captions, alt and title texts, WCAG and Wai-ARIA (the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines and Web Accessibility Initiative – Accessible Rich Internet Applications).
- Outputs structured data to the templating layer or the frontend framework of your choice, where it can be made accessible programmatically.
- Editing and maintaining metadata is easy for editors. Metadata fields can be made mandatory, ensuring consistency throughout the editorial process.
- Increase editors’ accessibility awareness by customizing and enhancing the rich text editor.
- A link is added at https://typo3.org/cms/features/frontend-experience#c9247 to https://typo3.org/cms/features/frontend-experience