The entire layout and sizing of the website feels way too large. (on screens that are not high resolution/retina)
It fills the entire screen width for certain device widths (
.container-fluid) and the headings chosen for the card-titles are way too large as well, wasting a lot of screen space.
Here an example, for a side-by-side view. This first screenshot is the current website as-is.
And this is a locally modified version (with Chrome DevTools) just to narrow down a lot of things.
(both screenshots capture exactly the same viewport, just from different tabs, no tricking with zoom-levels here
What I changed:
- Switched out the
.container-fluidthat a huge part of the site used, replaced it with just
- Replaced all card headings with
h2and all subtitles with
- I also adjusted the padding of the TYPO3 logo, just to properly line up the navigation with the container
These are not too significant changes to the site layout, but they already make a huge difference compared to what there was before.